Has anyone dealt with the Palermo comune?
I'm about the send off a letter there to request
a birth certificate, and I'm curious as to the
turn around time.
thnx
JOHN
Palermo comune
Re: Palermo comune
John,
Not sure what the turn around time would be but expect for the worst and hope for the best. Each comune is a bit different so you and each request is also a bit different.
Not sure what the turn around time would be but expect for the worst and hope for the best. Each comune is a bit different so you and each request is also a bit different.
Re: Palermo comune
John: I used the site below to get my ancestors birth certificate from Corleone, Sicily and it took about 10 weeks and I was very pleased with the service provided.
Italian Citizen and Genealogy
Good Luck,
Mary
Italian Citizen and Genealogy
Good Luck,
Mary
Re: Palermo comune
I've been in contact with Palermo comune many timesjohnmilano wrote:Has anyone dealt with the Palermo comune?
I'm about the send off a letter there to request
a birth certificate, and I'm curious as to the
turn around time.
thnx
JOHN
The request has to be written in italian, send via ordinary mail+ add a self addressed envelope+an international reply coupon+photocopy of your ID+ 5 cents of euro for the cost of certificate
The address is
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Giulio Cesare 52
90127 Palermo
Italy
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo




