I am looking for any information on the above person...
Born outside Naples, Italy. From an Orange grove farming family.
He was a Prisoner of War in the 2nd WW, as he was an Italian Solider that was captured. He was based during this time at a camp in Ledbury, Hereford UK....
Believe he had a sister called ROSA.
Any info would be greatly appreciated..
LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
Re: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
Have you thought about writing away for his Military Papers in Italy? They can hold a lot of useful information.
I'm sue one of our members in Italy can help with an address if not, I'll check for you tomorrow and let you know.
Right now, its past my bedtime!

I'm sue one of our members in Italy can help with an address if not, I'll check for you tomorrow and let you know.
Right now, its past my bedtime!
Re: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
Hi,
I have an ancestor with a similar surname, Bosogno, and was wondering if you knew anything else about that family.
My g.g.g. grandparents were Francesca and Pasquale Bosogno. Their daughter, Angelina, was my g.g.grandmother. Angelina and her husband, Vincenzo Salsano, lived in Cava Dei Terreni with their 18 children.
Do you have any more information on your Bisogno/Bisogna family?
Karen
I have an ancestor with a similar surname, Bosogno, and was wondering if you knew anything else about that family.
My g.g.g. grandparents were Francesca and Pasquale Bosogno. Their daughter, Angelina, was my g.g.grandmother. Angelina and her husband, Vincenzo Salsano, lived in Cava Dei Terreni with their 18 children.
Do you have any more information on your Bisogno/Bisogna family?
Karen


