Sorry, I'm back so late. Unfortunately, I don't think you qualify, Steven. Your greatgrandfather, Frank, was a minor when his father naturalized, and since Frank was born in Italy, his father's naturalization covered him as well.
Technically, Frank never renounced citizenship on his own behalf, but according to the law at the time, a father could do so on behalf of himself and his minor children.
Dual Citizen ship, its confusing me.
Re: Dual Citizen ship, its confusing me.
Is this your Innocenzo?
First Name: Innocenzo
Last Name: Dilenge
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Grassano
Date of Arrival: Apr 19, 1905
Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Vaderland
Port of Departure: Antwerp
Manifest Line Number: 0015
First Name: Innocenzo
Last Name: Dilenge
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Grassano
Date of Arrival: Apr 19, 1905
Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Vaderland
Port of Departure: Antwerp
Manifest Line Number: 0015
- StevenSpringer
- Newbie

- Posts: 16
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 00:00
- Location: New York
Re: Dual Citizen ship, its confusing me.
yes that is my Innocenzo, I think he went back because a month earlier i believe he came here toomisbris wrote:Is this your Innocenzo?
First Name: Innocenzo
Last Name: Dilenge
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Grassano
Date of Arrival: Apr 19, 1905
Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Vaderland
Port of Departure: Antwerp
Manifest Line Number: 0015
- StevenSpringer
- Newbie

- Posts: 16
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 00:00
- Location: New York
Re: Dual Citizen ship, its confusing me.
yes that is my Innocenzo, I think he went back because a month earlier i believe he came here toomisbris wrote:Is this your Innocenzo?
First Name: Innocenzo
Last Name: Dilenge
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Grassano
Date of Arrival: Apr 19, 1905
Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Vaderland
Port of Departure: Antwerp
Manifest Line Number: 0015
Re: Dual Citizen ship, its confusing me.
I'm your cousin. get back to me and I'll bring you up to date on all of them. Pictures,etc.
PS; Are you related to Jerry Springer? If you are, I disavow any knowlege of your existance!!
Al DiLenge
PS; Are you related to Jerry Springer? If you are, I disavow any knowlege of your existance!!
Al DiLenge
