Hello Everyone,
I wanted to inform everyone that it seems to me that FOIA requests are being processed faster than the 2 year wait that many people have been reporting. I got my documents today after just about 7 months.
Good luck!
Quick FOIA Return
- runningoat5
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 19 Dec 2007, 06:29
- Location: Central Coast, CA
Quick FOIA Return
Bryan C. -- Rocket Scientist in Training
Known Family Names: Costanza / Costanzo, Mantia, Luchessi, Maggesi, Cardamone, Ratchford, Petterson, Luddy, Bensinger, Custer, Fritsch / Fritz, Edelman
Known Family Names: Costanza / Costanzo, Mantia, Luchessi, Maggesi, Cardamone, Ratchford, Petterson, Luddy, Bensinger, Custer, Fritsch / Fritz, Edelman
Re: Quick FOIA Return
I am so glad to hear this! I just sent my FOIA request yesterday and I'm looking forward to receiving a reply sooner rather than later!
I did enclose a legible copy of the Naturalization petition in hopes that this would speed along the process...
I did enclose a legible copy of the Naturalization petition in hopes that this would speed along the process...