General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
-
Prosdo
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 04:50
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Post
by Prosdo »
Anyone know why when I click the link for the Irish site I get unknown user agent error or whatever? Anyone else getting this?
-
Edmondo
- Staff

- Posts: 778
- Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 00:00
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
-
Contact:
Post
by Edmondo »
Fixed
Tandem fit surculus arbor
-
Prosdo
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 04:50
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Post
by Prosdo »
Thanks I'm getting the same message with the German site now as well.
-
Edmondo
- Staff

- Posts: 778
- Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 00:00
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
-
Contact:
Post
by Edmondo »
Fixed it too.
What browser are you using?
Tandem fit surculus arbor
-
Prosdo
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 04:50
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Post
by Prosdo »
Safari