can anyone give me help in finding my ancestors in Italy?
Giacomo Merani, b. 1835
Moved to England and married mary Winter in 1871.
Died in 1910.
Father- Pasquale Merani.
From the Genoa area of Italy.
Supposedly fought in the War for Garibaldi?
I've no idea where to look in Italy or online. Please help!
veeeyepee
Stuck at a dead end :(
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Stuck at a dead end :(
There is a war museum in the Altare della patria in Rome with a book listing all the soldiers. Not much help but there might a an on line list also.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Stuck at a dead end :(
Cant find his name or any that are similar to it. never mind.
Any idea of how I could find where he came from exaclty?
I dont know what to do. And I can't interpret italian
veeeyepee
Any idea of how I could find where he came from exaclty?
I dont know what to do. And I can't interpret italian
veeeyepee
