L.liviomoreno wrote: n.131 - Sep 6, 1865 Josepha (= Giuseppa)
n. 68 - May 28, 1867 Maria Josepha (=Maria Giuseppa)
n.118 - Oct 5, 1861 Josephus Beniaminus (=Giuseppe Beniamino)
Baptismal Certificate
Re: Baptismal Certificate
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Baptismal Certificate
Grazie Luca! I still have a lot to learn! 
Re: Baptismal Certificate
You are unbelievable. I have been struggling trying to make out this handwriting (and translation).
On the last three, n.131. Would that be female? Josephine?
n.68. Would that also be female? Maria Josephine?
n. 118. Would that be male? Joseph Benjimin?
Thanks again.
Bill
On the last three, n.131. Would that be female? Josephine?
n.68. Would that also be female? Maria Josephine?
n. 118. Would that be male? Joseph Benjimin?
Thanks again.
Bill
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Baptismal Certificate
Yes, 131 and 68 are female, while 118 is a male.
Re: Baptismal Certificate
E' solo questione di abitudine e, comunque, l'errore è seeeempre in agguato.liviomoreno wrote:Grazie Luca! I still have a lot to learn!
L.
