Searching for my great grandparents

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
ladyleopard1106
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 13 Jan 2010, 20:18

Re: Searching for my great grandparents

Post by ladyleopard1106 »

vj wrote: ---

This Raffaele is probably a cousin headed to the same location as Angelo in 1914
Raffaele Di Fronzo 16, abt 1897
joining uncle Luigi Zollo in Malvern PA
leaving father Pasquale in PA

1913 manifest
page 2

It is possible that the 1914 manifest is not your Angelo... edit, corrected - Biff's 1909 manifest find (below) pretty much confirms that it's the correct manifest for Angelo :D .
I had come across that Raffaele before, and I couldn't figure out what wasn't clicking...I had assumed (at the time) that he was my grandfather's brother without ever considering that there might be other Raffaele's. LoL. Silly me! :roll:
Post Reply