Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Italian Genealogy
Search
Military Records
Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
16 posts
Previous
1
2
DeFilippis78
Master
Posts:
1144
Joined:
02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Re: Military Records
Quote
Post
by
DeFilippis78
»
03 Mar 2010, 22:57
Either way death is very tough. Especially a parent. No matter what the age, its still a child losing a parent.
I thought about the FHC but I have no starting point. To look up anything I need a place of birth.
Alicia
Top
Post Reply
Display:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
16 posts
Previous
1
2
Return to “Italian Genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy