Which Castelfranco?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Which Castelfranco?

Post by liviomoreno »

Mack -
Maybe you are referring to Achille D'Angelo, known as "Il mago di Napoli". He was born in 1909 in Naples.
Pictures are available at
http://www.fotopalmas.com/Festival_Cine ... M21167.jpg
Image
and www.imperialclub.net/achille.dangelo.jpg
Image
User avatar
Mack
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 01 May 2010, 15:27
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Which Castelfranco?

Post by Mack »

Thank you, Liviomoreno. Even though the birthdate of Achille "Il Mago de Napoli" is in the ballpark of "my" Achilles, I can't imagine from the pictures Il Mago with long hair, long beard, long white robe, doing faith healing and future predictions, and receiving the kind of awards shown in the picture. Nonetheless, I will check into this further. Would you be interested in what I find out?
Post Reply