Peter, Maestra,
I do not think the Teresa Sanguinetti (27years old in 1885) is Teresa Imola because Imola in the 1895 Argentine census she was 27 years old.
Is Luigi the same as Luis? Was it common to change from Luigi to Luis?
It sounds that you feel comfortable that the Luigi that traveled to Argentina in 1885 is the Luis Sanguinetti I am looking for.
I have a different thought is there a possibility that he or Teresa could have traveled through Uruguay?
ships from Genova
Re: ships from Genova
I'm sorry, but I don't know of any databank online that has passenger list information for Italy to Uruguay. You'll have to search the internet to see if one is available or if anyone has transcribed passenger lists from Italy to that country and has put that information on the Internet.
- Sanguinetti
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 21:22
Re: ships from Genova
Peter, I forgot to ask what ship did Luigi Sanguinetti traveled in 1885, did it come from Genova?
- Sanguinetti
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 21:22
Re: ships from Genova
I do not understand Italian can anybody translate:
I contacted www.cemla and this what they sent me
COORDINATE BANCARIE PER BONIFICI DALL’ITALIA
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
Filiale n. 1684 – Roma Monteverde
IBAN: IT60 P030 6905 0780 0000 0020 427
Numero conto: 204 / 27
Conto intestato a: Casa Generalizia della Congregazione dei Missionari di San
Carlo – Scalabriniani
Via Ulisse Seni 2 - 00153 Roma
* * *
COORDINATE BANCARIE PER BONIFICI DALL’ESTERO
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
Filiale n. 1684 – Roma Monteverde
IBAN: IT60 P030 6905 0780 0000 0020 427
BIC: BCITITMM729
Numero conto: 204 / 27
Conto intestato a: Casa Generalizia della Congregazione dei Missionari di San Carlo – Scalabriniani
Via Ulisse Seni 2 – 00153 Roma
ATTENZIONE
Si raccomanda di specificare sempre e bene la
CAUSALE DEL VERSAMENTO!
Riferimento: P. Livio Stella
Recapito telefonico: +39 06 58.33.11.35
Fax: +39 06 580.38.08
e-mail: liviostella@scalabrini.org
segreteriacs@gmail.com
I contacted www.cemla and this what they sent me
COORDINATE BANCARIE PER BONIFICI DALL’ITALIA
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
Filiale n. 1684 – Roma Monteverde
IBAN: IT60 P030 6905 0780 0000 0020 427
Numero conto: 204 / 27
Conto intestato a: Casa Generalizia della Congregazione dei Missionari di San
Carlo – Scalabriniani
Via Ulisse Seni 2 - 00153 Roma
* * *
COORDINATE BANCARIE PER BONIFICI DALL’ESTERO
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
Filiale n. 1684 – Roma Monteverde
IBAN: IT60 P030 6905 0780 0000 0020 427
BIC: BCITITMM729
Numero conto: 204 / 27
Conto intestato a: Casa Generalizia della Congregazione dei Missionari di San Carlo – Scalabriniani
Via Ulisse Seni 2 – 00153 Roma
ATTENZIONE
Si raccomanda di specificare sempre e bene la
CAUSALE DEL VERSAMENTO!
Riferimento: P. Livio Stella
Recapito telefonico: +39 06 58.33.11.35
Fax: +39 06 580.38.08
e-mail: liviostella@scalabrini.org
segreteriacs@gmail.com
