Testa family
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
-
Tecora
Re: Testa family
Hello I was surprised to find you here LOL...I am still trying to find info about Grampa as well...Our Canadian family is helping me with some info...I do have an account on ancestry.com...
tell your mom I still have not received anything from Lucy.
Blessings
Tecora
tell your mom I still have not received anything from Lucy.
Blessings
Tecora
-
Tecora
Re: Testa family
Hi David
I Posted once but it did not post..bummer
I have been talking to Rosa she said she will talk to Aunt Irena and try to get us more information.
Rosa and I talked about a family get together 2012 we thought Albany area was central. What are your thoughts...Dad was excited about it
I Posted once but it did not post..bummer
I have been talking to Rosa she said she will talk to Aunt Irena and try to get us more information.
Rosa and I talked about a family get together 2012 we thought Albany area was central. What are your thoughts...Dad was excited about it