HELP ME!! consulate needs court letter!!!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
italiangal36
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:16
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!! consulate needs court letter!!!

Post by italiangal36 »

In my experience working with the San Francisco consulate and hearing other's stories, it sounds like the NY consulate is a bear to work with. I created a facebook page "Italian Citizenship for Americans" and somebody posted a link to an Italian attorney she worked with when she hit a brick wall with the NY consulate. I don't know the cost, but it may be something to look into for those who have hit a similar brick wall (that or find a way to work with another consulate :) ).
rjnigro
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 14:24

Re: HELP ME!! consulate needs court letter!!!

Post by rjnigro »

Hi ... I looked there but couldn't locate it ... posts only went to 8/21
Post Reply