Portale della storia degli Italiani

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Portale della storia degli Italiani

Post by PippoM »

It's a usual way for paying services from local offices of Italian National Archives.
Of course, I think you'll have to send them a proof (receipt) of your payment.
As to your bank...they surely can do it, but it might be expensive if compared to the payment itself.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
avolio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:53

Re: Portale della storia degli Italiani

Post by avolio »

I received the same information on how to send payment for documents. I found a helpful article about this. The URL is: https://www.bancaditalia.it/servizi-cit ... language=1

Good Luck,

Ellen
Post Reply