T.
Yanuzziello
Re: Yanuzziello
Love to hear good news!
T.
T.
-
MJPierryJr
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 16:32
Re: Yanuzziello
It looks like, thanks to your research, that Castelnuova di Conza is most likely my granfather's birthplace. I will request a copy of his birth certificate from the Comune there.
Re: Yanuzziello
Hello!
I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted a little help. Some of my cousins are Iannuzzelli, also from Castelnuovo di Conza. I'm making my own family tree, and there I have one Vito Iannuzzelli, who is the older Iannuzzelli I have, father of Orazio Iannuzzelli, great grandfather of all my cousin's generation. He was born around 1890's and died on 1969. Maybe Antonio was his brother, or maybe a cousin! I'm very interested in gettng that information because I would like to, somehow, ending up creating a genealogy tree of all Castelnuovo di Conza! Write me here if you get any information: pzampella@hotmail.com
Also, the email address from Il Comune is demog.castelnuovo@tiscali.it
They aswered me once with some valuable information.
Thx!
I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted a little help. Some of my cousins are Iannuzzelli, also from Castelnuovo di Conza. I'm making my own family tree, and there I have one Vito Iannuzzelli, who is the older Iannuzzelli I have, father of Orazio Iannuzzelli, great grandfather of all my cousin's generation. He was born around 1890's and died on 1969. Maybe Antonio was his brother, or maybe a cousin! I'm very interested in gettng that information because I would like to, somehow, ending up creating a genealogy tree of all Castelnuovo di Conza! Write me here if you get any information: pzampella@hotmail.com
Also, the email address from Il Comune is demog.castelnuovo@tiscali.it
They aswered me once with some valuable information.
Thx!
