Locating Grandparents on US Census

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 215
Joined: 26 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Locating Grandparents on US Census

Post by Mardi »

pichu2001 wrote:That's the result of my little research (Corleone Church Records)

1 Giacomo Calamusa - Antonina(According Stato delle Anime)
1.1 Melchiorre Calamusa - Caterina di Bella
1.1.1 Giacomo Calamusa (4 Feb 1865, pag.115)
1.1.2 Giuseppe Calamusa (16 Jun 1867, pag. 245)
Is there any way that I can find out if Giacomo Calamusa was married before before Antonina (could you translate her last name). Also, Information on two daughters born in Corleone, Josephine Calamusa and Brigida Calamusa......any information would be helpful. Thank you all.....Mardi
User avatar
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 215
Joined: 26 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Locating Grandparents on US Census

Post by Mardi »

Looking for your help again. Back in 2011 I was looking for my Grandparents US Census. And you kind people found several for me (1900, 1920,I also have the 1930 and 1940). I am still looking for the 1910 US Census. Their last name has been misspelled, but somehow you have located.
I am not sure they were in Louisiana or moved to Texas for a short time. I have tried several ways, but failed....so I am asking for your help once again. I appreciate all you have done for me in seeking my family.
Sincerely,
Mardi
Post Reply