I saw the birth records of Loreto and Antonietta on your other post so you dont have to send them. I do this as hobby there are a lot of great people on the website and its a great place to learn about Italian family history. I think Americus was delivered by a midwife and most of those Italian Chicago midwifes couldnt spell very good so his birth record is out there somewhere.........I look a little more for it
Marty
Pronunciation
Re: Pronunciation
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Pronunciation
Great Marty Thank you! Could need help reading those too. What could help me alot too is if I could locate the Church in Sora Italy too where the family attended. That could help piece together some more. I would like to get a death certif on Elia the girl in the baptismal record, as I believe she died very young. On Americus (Amerigo, my Dad, the date of birth on the baptismal record said feb 10. It should be Feb 5th. That could be a clue as well.
Thanks
Mary
Thanks
Mary
Re: Pronunciation
One Last favor. Is there any way to now move this thread entitled Pronunciation to be retitled to Venditti? No one will ever find it if I dont.
Re: Pronunciation
That was the date of his Baptism Feb 10gamadaha wrote:Great Marty Thank you! Could need help reading those too. What could help me alot too is if I could locate the Church in Sora Italy too where the family attended. That could help piece together some more. I would like to get a death certif on Elia the girl in the baptismal record, as I believe she died very young. On Americus (Amerigo, my Dad, the date of birth on the baptismal record said feb 10. It should be Feb 5th. That could be a clue as well.
Thanks
Mary
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

