Information on Antonino Abramo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MikeIAbramo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 26 Mar 2012, 21:02

Re: Information on Antonino Abramo

Post by MikeIAbramo »

I have started reviewing the Tripi records. They are very difficult to read. Is there a method to reviewing these records. Is there something I should look for? I will be going to the local LDS History Center in the next week. Hopefully they will have better copies, that will be easier for me to read.

Thanks for all your help

Happy Easter

Mike
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Information on Antonino Abramo

Post by adelfio »

Mike watch this video Basic Italian Research it starts out a little slow but watch it you will learn alot
click on prompt
https://www.familysearch.org/learningce ... 22Italy%22

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply