Success at Houston Consulate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
clockwork
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 17:19

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

Post by clockwork »

Congratulations
jennabet
Master
Master
Posts: 1396
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 20:28
Location: Ancestral Homeland - Abruzzo Italy

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

Post by jennabet »

Eric, Duvardo would not be a correct Italian spelling.
Pedalino
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 Jul 2013, 18:12

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

Post by Pedalino »

I am also new to this process and seeking citizenship through my grandfather. What documents are needed? I'm in Houston and will also be going through the consulate here, but hoping to go to Italy by this time next year. Thanks so much to all the wonderful and helpful people on this site!
coachesn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 20:56

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

Post by coachesn »

That is what I am finding out. My Mom's maiden name is spelled Duvardo but we are seeing that it might have been Diovardi. Early census shows Diovardi. Any other info on the questions that I posted earlier would be helpful.
Thanks
Post Reply