Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Triecky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 May 2013, 00:41

Re: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy

Post by Triecky »

WithAnEye wrote: 15 Mar 2013, 00:45 I'm interested in any information on the Righettis and Spillers from Northern Italy. Among my ancesters are Angelo Righetti and Angela Spiller, who immigrated to the USA through Ellis Island in the early 1900's. Thank you.
For anyone interested, I've been to Capovalle and managed to taked pictures of some of the church books. One of our relatives in France has also indexed most of my photos so far on excel spreadsheets that are also in this folder. I plan to finish photographing the books on my next visit. Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

WithAnEye, Angela Spiller & Angelo Righetti were married 7 Jan 1902 in Hano (Capovalle after 1903).

Angela Spiller's parents were Augusta Beltrami & Francesco Spiller.

Angelo Righetti's parents were Marherita Mezzi & Giuseppe Righetti.

Here is a link to Angela Spiller on my tree: https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tr ... 2672627812
Post Reply