Priore Family History Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
mmet67
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: 02 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: Priore Family History Help

Post by mmet67 »

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n767010819

Here is my grandmother's sister, Gemma Priore. As you can see, she has the same mother as Agapito. But I think we were spelling the last name wrong. From what I can make out (an please correct me if I am wrong) she was born on 19 Apr 1903 at 9:20. Salvatore Priore was her father. Age 39. I know it is a lot to ask but could someone translate the whole record for me? I believe this would help me in understanding the Italian language a little more.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Priore Family History Help

Post by adelfio »

Marked birth record of Gemma Priore
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
record-image (264).jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
mmet67
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: 02 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: Priore Family History Help

Post by mmet67 »

OK... got it. Thank you so much. I do believe that will help me with future records.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Priore Family History Help

Post by adelfio »

you know Francesca name was spelled different in the records Santirocchi /Santirocco/Santarocco

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply