Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Also any ideas how I can find out when Epifanio and Petra got married?
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Allegati no indexes usually go by the marriage publication index numberjimf81 wrote:Thank you! Was there anything else for them in the Allegati? Perhaps any siblings names?
Not sure how to search allegati is there an index?
Im looking for Epifanio and Petras death record that will give you the info you seek they were alive at the time of the wedding of Ignazio
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
What page in the allegati was the documents on?
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
ancestry.comjimf81 wrote:What page in the allegati was the documents on?
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1889/31 ... 4345-02481
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Thank you but I don't have ancestry anymore I was only able to find some stuff and not a lot so I didn't renew. Is it on familysearch? Did you find the morti records?
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
I did a quick search there are some years missing nothing on Epifanio and Petras death records
For siblings you can go through the marriage acts (indexes are back of the year you are searching)look for the grooms and the brides name Miserendino see if the parents are Epifanio and Petra
I will check familysearch.org for the allegati page
Marty
For siblings you can go through the marriage acts (indexes are back of the year you are searching)look for the grooms and the brides name Miserendino see if the parents are Epifanio and Petra
I will check familysearch.org for the allegati page
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
I found the attached marriage record but its hard to read its all hand written.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
I checked familysearch.org for the allegati 1878 not there just on ancestry.com and that's all that there is in the allegati is what I gave you a marriage publication and 2 birth records so you have everything
Since Epifanio was 39(abt 1815) and Petra was 30(abt 1820) at he time of Ignazio birth I would try the marriage film records from Family History Library Matrimoni giugno 1842-1865 Atti diversi 1826-1844 International Film#1466266
Marty
Since Epifanio was 39(abt 1815) and Petra was 30(abt 1820) at he time of Ignazio birth I would try the marriage film records from Family History Library Matrimoni giugno 1842-1865 Atti diversi 1826-1844 International Film#1466266
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
I don't think its a sibling different mother Lo Porto
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Thank you for everything I will keep looking. let me know if you come across anything.
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Can you look at this record?
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244900201
I was told by resuttano they had 5 boys
Epifanio born August 17 1879 died April 1 1880
Epifanio Born Feb 4 1881
Rosario Born Dec 10 1883
Antonio Born Nov 8 1886
Pietro born Dec 16 1889
I have all their birth records I didn't find any other ones for them maybe I missed some
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244900201
I was told by resuttano they had 5 boys
Epifanio born August 17 1879 died April 1 1880
Epifanio Born Feb 4 1881
Rosario Born Dec 10 1883
Antonio Born Nov 8 1886
Pietro born Dec 16 1889
I have all their birth records I didn't find any other ones for them maybe I missed some
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Also could you translate attached birth record not sure what notes on bottom say
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
INDEX#45jimf81 wrote:Can you look at this record?
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244900201
I was told by resuttano they had 5 boys
Epifanio born August 17 1879 died April 1 1880
Epifanio Born Feb 4 1881
Rosario Born Dec 10 1883
Antonio Born Nov 8 1886
Pietro born Dec 16 1889
I have all their birth records I didn't find any other ones for them maybe I missed some
1894 May 11th in the town of Resuttano death of Giuseppa Miserendino age 1 yr 3months daughter of Ignazio Miserendino and Ignazia Greco
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
Marty
For your info, there are no ages given for either father in the 1878 marriage publication for Ignazio and Ignazia.
Erudita
For your info, there are no ages given for either father in the 1878 marriage publication for Ignazio and Ignazia.
Erudita
Re: Looking for birth record for Ignazio Miserendino
The current document was read to the witnesses and was signed by the civil official the father and the witnesses could not write so they didn't signjimf81 wrote:Also could you translate attached birth record not sure what notes on bottom say
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

