Dr. Robert Bosso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MusicBosso
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Oct 2016, 11:42

Re: Dr. Robert Bosso

Post by MusicBosso »

Hi everybody.

Thank you so much for the amazing help. I finally paid for the subscription and I went through tons and tons of articles on Dr. Robert, and his wife. A lot of the newspapers stuff was me. Some also was done by cousin of mine. I got most of what I was looking for, I think, in that Newspapers site for the years of 1882 - 1898. I hope you enjoy them. From what I'm running across so far, he doesn't sound too good. XD Its interesting because Samuel talked with my grandmother (married his son), and he told her an early memory he had of him when they had a parade for him in his honor, and he and Samuel were standing on a float, and this was the day before he passed. That might have been his only memory of him.
Post Reply