Immigrants from Martina Franca (TA)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dbasile60
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Nov 2013, 19:28

Re: Immigrants from Martina Franca (TA)

Post by dbasile60 »

I'm looking for an email address or an address to request birth records and a marriage license for the town of Martina Franca. I've already sent a request to the Province of Taranto and they we're not able to find the record and suggested I check out a web site for the same town but unfortunately could not find an email address. The family I'm looking for information is for Basile. I did request microfilm about a month ago from the Family Search Center in New York, which has not come in as yet.
JohnArmellino
Master
Master
Posts: 697
Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
Location: West New York (NJ)
Contact:

Re: Immigrants from Martina Franca (TA)

Post by JohnArmellino »

The fax number for the Stato Civile (Martina Franca) is:

0804836-248.

The email for Anagrafe or Stato civile is:

anagrstatocivile.comunemartinafranca@pec.rupar.puglia.it

I believe the address is:

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Roma, 32
74015 MARTINA FRANCA (TA)
John Armellino
Post Reply