The Surname Ciaccia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Post by brujaojos »

nuccia wrote:Here's the link to the census Trish found for Rendale Chacha

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9461/imagex0hd.gif

Hope this helps.
Nuccia
Hi Nuccia,

THANK YOU for posting the census for me!:)

hugs
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Post by nuccia »

Anytime Trish... :D :D :D :D :D

Nuccia :D
User avatar
kiggy150
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 16:10

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Post by kiggy150 »

:) I have learned a lot in the thread about my grandparents. My father is Joseph Ciaccia year or birth 1922. Thank you everyone
User avatar
trek0518
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Jul 2009, 20:14

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Post by trek0518 »

Would it be possible to repost the census?
User avatar
carolinechurch
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 150
Joined: 14 Oct 2009, 02:59
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Post by carolinechurch »

Hi Guys, any luck with finding your Ciaccia ancestors in Italy?

All I know about mine is that they were from 'Naples', which is very little help, especially given the time period when they left.
Searching for my great x3 grandfather Raffaele CIACCIA, also known as Raphael/Ralph CHURCH. He was born in Napoli around 1792 and arrived in London before 1812 with his brother Saverio CIACCIA, where they married sisters Ann and Jane FURNEAUX. He switched between CHURCH and CIACCIA all his life, which has made it difficult enough to pin him down. I want to find his origin in Italy.
klaraklara
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 19:45

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Post by klaraklara »

Hello, I am interested in meaning of surname Ciaccio - similar to Ciaccia. Maybe there is some Italian native speaker, who can tell if it has any specific meaning, or at least what associations it brings? Thank you in advance :)
Post Reply