Need help on great grandfathers manifest
Re: Need help on great grandfathers manifest
Where on the manifest is Carmina mentioned. Someone wrote that on the reply. just curious could not find it. I don't know if my great grandfather had a brother named Pasquale or Raffale, but my grandfather name is Pasquale and my great uncle name was Raffale. I just would like to know what happen to my great grandfather last residence was Bond St Mt Venon NY any ideas?
Re: Need help on great grandfathers manifest
Looking for any information 1920 census for my great grandfather brother Pasquale Cassaza my grandfather went to meet him in 1898 in Mt Vernon NY I was wondering if anyone could look up the 1920 census for him maybe from there I can find out his wife name and children. My grandfather name is Domenico Casazza and he came from San Nazzaro. Italy all the information is on these post. thank you

