wldspirit
Angelo Barone
Re: Angelo Barone
Where did all the children end up after the orphanage? Were they adopted or taken in by family? How very, very sad........
wldspirit
wldspirit
Re: Angelo Barone
Only two of the girls were adopted. My mother Marguerite was never adopted.. She had foster parents. The boys I think were helped along by Angelo's sisters. But struck out on their own at a very young age. As I said before they went by Barr.
It truly was a sad story. My uncle used to tell how he and his oldest brother would load the girls on a wagon trying to find someone to take care of them.
It truly was a sad story. My uncle used to tell how he and his oldest brother would load the girls on a wagon trying to find someone to take care of them.
Re: Angelo Barone
I cannot even begin to imagine how hard it was for those children,
as a mother..........it breaks my heart.
wldspirit
as a mother..........it breaks my heart.
wldspirit

