Castellammare del Golfo - street in rome
Re: Castellammare del Golfo - street in rome
Maybe but why that notation then? But I got another lead - this article - from 1950s Rochester NY democraft chronicles - both bride and groom have Falzone ancestry and groom has Martorana and the couple went to Cleveland after. There's no way one of these people getting married isn't a 2nd or 3rd cousin to my grandmother. The Anthony Falzone here also lived on Ontario street - though I can't be sure they are the same Ontario street since his obit is in the Lockport, NY union sun. I guess it depends if it ran in multiple gazettes. I'm gonna be so busy tomorrow researching this. I swear I'm gonna get the biggest bag of chips you ever seen and go to town with some french onion dip while I finally solve this mystery lol.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Castellammare del Golfo - street in rome
Maybe but why that notation then?
Common practice.
Common practice.