Can I order naturalization records on line.

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Nello-LosAngeles
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Can I order naturalization records on line.

Post by Nello-LosAngeles »

VaDeb,

If you could post as wldspirit suggest it would help clearify things. I am in the process of forming a request to US Immigration and have been fooling with it for three days. I have Form G-639, which some say must be used, others tell me a letter is accetable and can provide more information. I'm told I need death certicates, and a lineage proof that I am quailifed to receive these documents. What form does that take? Is Notary needed also or is in place of lineage proof?

Thanks,
Nello
Post Reply