Surname Capaldi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Surname Capaldi

Post by wldspirit »

We all have one thing in common....a love for genealogy!!! :D
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
Robert.C6
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Feb 2008, 17:08

Re: Surname Capaldi

Post by Robert.C6 »

Hi, my Capaldi family came from Italy (Pozzilli and Filignano) to France. Do you know from where your family came?
User avatar
bsnclr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 00:00
Location: Originally from Auburn, NY

Re: Surname Capaldi

Post by bsnclr »

Sorry... I am not sure where they came from... All I know is that she grew up in Central New York - Auburn NY, Sencea Falls Area
User avatar
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master
Posts: 691
Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 18:18
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Re: Surname Capaldi

Post by jamiecapaldi »

Hello, Are you still searching?
I have just found out my Capaldi Family are from San Michele, near Cassino, Lazio.
I have been searching through the Birth records between 1857-1864, San Germano (cassino).
I found a Pasquale Capaldi born in 1864. Was the correct birth year for yours 1864?
I also found my GGGgrandfather Michele Antonio Capaldi, married a Maria Tamilio!
Any Connection?
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
User avatar
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master
Posts: 691
Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 18:18
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Re: Surname Capaldi

Post by jamiecapaldi »

For anyone with Capaldi connections to san michele, Cassino, please feel free to mail me, as there are quite a few Capaldi's in San Michele, Cassino!
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
Post Reply