Magavero family in Leroy, NY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Maryellen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 26 Aug 2003, 00:00

Post by Maryellen »

chuck-charles antinore,
i live 15 minutes away from leroy ny in batavia ny, there are many magarvaros here
as i stated before i thought this was a forum to help
people with finding connections
as i would love to find my uncle and cousins
oh well
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

By all means it is to help but you came in on someone else's posting and your message was very cryptic and non intelligible to me and I thought you were either drunk or a child playing games. How can I help. Bear in mind that genealogy means working backward and you neeed to have some knowledge pof genealogy. Mazy I suggest you read Italian Genealogical record by Trafford R. Cole which you can purchase at a bookstore or borrow from a library. It is an easy read and will make life easy Peter
User avatar
MCas86
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Dec 2009, 04:40
Location: Florence, KY
Contact:

Re: Magavero family in Leroy, NY

Post by MCas86 »

I realize this post is rather dead as the last few posts were in 2003 however, my grandmother was Mary Magavero. She was married to Gasper Casciano. She passed away in 1991 from colon cancer. I don't know any of her relatives.
Post Reply