CAMPAGNARI FAMILY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: CAMPAGNARI FAMILY

Post by suanj »

the surname is right Campagnari...
it also are a Fortunato Campagnari joining Augusto brother in Austin, PA

Fortunato Campagnori (Campagnari) Feb 26, 1904
http://ellisisland.org/search/shipmanif ... 2498040290

Augusto Campaguari S. Zeno, Italy 1911 age 28

http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManif ... 1147110276&
in travel with Carolina wife , joining Fortunato brother in Olean... maybe this people are related with your Gaetano...?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: CAMPAGNARI FAMILY

Post by vj »

SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFO

Hi Pat,
The summary was from information on both of your posts
Thanks, Valarie

For Fortunato Gaetano Campagnari & his parents the information
is from the FamilySearch IGI database.
In the FamilySearchâ„¢ International Genealogical Index
it appears the submission was for 480 Campagnari records
from San Zeno.
User avatar
Tfournier
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 17:32

Re: CAMPAGNARI FAMILY

Post by Tfournier »

Hi Valarie,

The only connection I have is that Fortunato, Augusto and Ernesto are all brothers and the fathers name is Luigi per the manifests on ellisisland.com. If you have an Italian website that has more information can you please share that with my sister Pat and I? I did see in one of the manifesto's that Geatano was visiting a cousin with the last name of Chincarini. No first name was given. None of the manisfests state that Gaetano and Fortunato were brothers but they did travel together a few times. We appreciate any help you can give us as we would really like to find the connection soon.

Thanks,
Tana
Post Reply