Please help!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
rayrussell2000uk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:03
Location: UK

Re: Please help!!!

Post by rayrussell2000uk »

Hi,

I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.

Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and Polinas marriage certificate.

If somebody can help me find a birth certificate for Antonio that would be great.

Ray
ric123z
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Jul 2020, 18:34

Re: Please help!!!

Post by ric123z »

Looking for date of death of Pietro Zazzi, born 1850 in Borgotaro Italy. He was married to Luigia Rizzi also of Borgotaro
Post Reply