How to find relatives of emigrated.

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

Does someone know a website where to find an email through the name? I have found this (see picture) but it doesn't accept payment with credit card over internet, but only over telephone.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by suanj »

I sent a private message with phone number
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

suanj wrote:I sent a private message with phone number
Do you speak Italian? If Yes:
Se ho capito bene, hai lasciato un messaggio nella sua segreteria telefonica?
Tanks
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by suanj »

no ti ho mandato un messaggio privato su questo forum, se vai in alto a destra, dove c'è il tuo user info e clicca "in arrivo"
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

suanj wrote:no ti ho mandato un messaggio privato su questo forum, se vai in alto a destra, dove c'è il tuo user info e clicca "in arrivo"
I have the phone number of Cheryl BIAGI. Is the phone of "Toscana Italian Restaurant" to Palm Beach Gardens, FL, but I don't correctly speak the English to make a conversation. Tanks
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by misbris »

I found a FAX number for the restaurant. Will that help?

Toscana Restaurant
12189 Us Highway 1
North Palm Beach, Florida 33408-2684
Palm Beach County
Phone: 561-622-2535
Fax: 561-622-2646
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

misbris wrote:I found a FAX number for the restaurant. Will that help?

Toscana Restaurant
12189 Us Highway 1
North Palm Beach, Florida 33408-2684
Palm Beach County
Phone: 561-622-2535
Fax: 561-622-2646
Great! :D :D :D
I try to send a fax
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by misbris »

Good luck and happy new year!
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

misbris wrote:Good luck and happy new year!
Too you :) :) :)

I have tried to sent the fax since 1:00am at 6:00am o'clock (Italian time, about 7:00pm-12:00am Florida time), but It rings free and the fax doesn't sent. I tray again later. :cry: :cry:
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by suanj »

Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

Mi da' un errore: "Hmm. We had some trouble with that. Try again?". Forse non accetta cellulari italiani? Ho messo il mio cell. preceduto da 0039.

There is an error: "Hmm. We had burdens trouble with that. Try again? ". Doesn't it perhaps accept Italian mobile cell? I have put my mobile by 0039.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by suanj »

questo non lo so... magari qualcuno ti può aiutare.... ma lo fai dal sito o dal tuo cellulare direttamente? io penso che lo puoi fare dal tuo cellulare.... provaci...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by suanj »

lo sai perchè non te lo manda il messaggio? perchè accetta solo le compagnie telefoniche che stanno scritte, e sono tutte degli USa... ora vedo se posso farlo con skipe
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by suanj »

mi sa che non lo riceve nemmeno da skipe... someone can tal this Toscana restaurant, saying that on this forum a italian relative searching Cheryl?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
flavescens
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 18:25

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Post by flavescens »

suanj wrote:lo sai perchè non te lo manda il messaggio? perchè accetta solo le compagnie telefoniche che stanno scritte, e sono tutte degli USa... ora vedo se posso farlo con skipe
Non avevo pensato a skype! :D :D :D Ho fatto una ricerca ed ho trovato una Lisa BIAGI di Santa Rosa, CA. Le ho spedito un messaggio.

I had not thought about skype! :D :D :D I have search BIAGI and I have found a Lisa BIAGI of Santa Rosa, CA. I have sent her a message.
Post Reply