Justin,
According to Family Search the family Rosa was born to (Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti) did have a son named Antonio born 29Jul1860. But I also found an Antonio Staniscia forn 21Apr1860 whose parents are also Camillo & M.C. Angellotti.
Forgive me, I'm confused, if Antonio is Rosa;s brother, how could that be evidence that Camilla & Rosa are sisters? I don't follow....
Nicola Trivilino on the ship's minifest is the right age (Ihave c. 1855) but he never left Italy as far as I know.
Based on the birth cert. I have for Giovanni Trivilino B: 1Nov1886 it states that Camilla, daughter of Camillo, was 20 when she gave firth. That puts her birth around 1866. I tried all form of spelling and added names, too.
Some add'l info for you: My mother told me Nicola T. & Camilla S. had 13 children, only 3 lived!
Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
RE: Maria Carolina Angellotti
Camilllo Staniscia & Carolina Angellotti had a child on 24 Oct1852 named Giovanni in Scorsciosa (Notice no "Maria" Carolina) C.S. was 32 & C.A. was 26.
Than I found Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti (age 25) were married 2May1852 in Scorsciosa. Parents Luigi & Rosa Giordino; Giovanni & Columba di Biase. Columba died 28aug1831 at age 40.
Here's the mix. I found a Maria Carolina Angellotti born 4Nov1852 to Giovanni di Lodovico Angellotti (age21) & Columba di Biase (age 25). It would appear there are too many people with the same names, both children and parents!!! Looks like 2 different women.
I'm going to look at that film again!
So, guess we have more work to do.
Mare
Camilllo Staniscia & Carolina Angellotti had a child on 24 Oct1852 named Giovanni in Scorsciosa (Notice no "Maria" Carolina) C.S. was 32 & C.A. was 26.
Than I found Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti (age 25) were married 2May1852 in Scorsciosa. Parents Luigi & Rosa Giordino; Giovanni & Columba di Biase. Columba died 28aug1831 at age 40.
Here's the mix. I found a Maria Carolina Angellotti born 4Nov1852 to Giovanni di Lodovico Angellotti (age21) & Columba di Biase (age 25). It would appear there are too many people with the same names, both children and parents!!! Looks like 2 different women.
I'm going to look at that film again!
So, guess we have more work to do.
Mare
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
Okay, so now it's 2021....
I'm going to try to send a PDF of Camilla Staniscia's pedigree. Also much info can be gained from the Italian archives web site; dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/
I'm going to try to send a PDF of Camilla Staniscia's pedigree. Also much info can be gained from the Italian archives web site; dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/
