Cosa significa!?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
AmyT
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 174
Joined: 11 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Cosa significa!?

Post by AmyT »

*smacking my head*

Peter, your not following directions!!

That wasn't an Italian word game.
Image 'If you never open doors to let anyone in, no one can get in, but neither can you get out.'
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Cosa significa!?

Post by JamesBianco »

I admire your outlook! Great post Amy. I still think he is a miserable egocentrical man, but I shall do my best to overlook him. He's not worth me getting all upset. :D
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Cosa significa!?

Post by ptimber »

Me too!! Peter
Post Reply