Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tessa78
Master
Posts: 18381 Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09
Post
by Tessa78 » 24 Sep 2012, 16:38
Hey Valarie
!
I'm still searching for those manifests...
Where are they?
Both Angelo and Pietro are proving to be the "needles in the haystack"
BTW - only death I found in Italiangen.org that came close to Angelo was for Angelo CURCIO, age 57, died Manhattan in 1908...
T.
vj
Master
Posts: 8066 Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00
Post
by vj » 24 Sep 2012, 18:53
Tessa78 wrote: Hey Valarie
!
I'm still searching for those manifests...
Where are they?
Both Angelo and Pietro are proving to be the "needles in the haystack"
BTW - only death I found in Italiangen.org that came close to Angelo was for Angelo CURCIO, age 57, died Manhattan in 1908...
T.
Hey T
!
I agree the manifest(?) should hold some valuable information.
Hard to believe we can't find either of them
Valarie