Yes, Nuccia you are right. Thanks for the website. I really do have a lot of work to do! Vj thanks for the information, do you have the website I can find that on by any chance? I checked out the ellis island website and it was really exciting to see the actual manifests form the ships they sailed in on!! I will let you know how things are going with my search! If you ever need any info on Japan let me know!
Mark
Just starting can anyone help?
Re: Just starting can anyone help?
Hey Mark,
I linked the website to you that vj sent me. Just click on that and it should work..let us know if you have any problems!
Nuccia
I linked the website to you that vj sent me. Just click on that and it should work..let us know if you have any problems!
Nuccia
Re: Just starting can anyone help?
Hello,
i'm a new member on this forum. I'm french and I don't speak english very well.
So my grandmother was a Radosta of Riesi. Do you have found the name of Crocifissa's parents or grandparents ?
Thanks
i'm a new member on this forum. I'm french and I don't speak english very well.
So my grandmother was a Radosta of Riesi. Do you have found the name of Crocifissa's parents or grandparents ?
Thanks

