I'm searching Basso Petti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Lost_in_the_Genealogy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 00:00
Location: Italy

Re: I'm searching Basso Petti

Post by Lost_in_the_Genealogy »

misbris wrote:...but the cemetery records there indicate the plot numbers...
The cemetery records are partially lost. For year 1919 survived only the [align=justify]list of the persons buried, not the number of lot. Moreover the grave of my anchestor is without a stone. So I can only know my anchestor is buried in the "area of 1919" of the Free field. In this area there are 15 graves without stone. My anchestor is in one of these, but I don't know in which.
Thank you[/align]
User avatar
Martek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 00:03

Re: I'm searching Basso Petti

Post by Martek »

"It’s used only for men born in the city of Termoli (CB) and for they descendant."

Lost, what is your source for this? And does it apply to Basso as a first name or last name (or both)?

Thanks!

Martek
Post Reply