Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local court?
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Hi Corrado great find!!! wonderful!
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Corrado Wow
you are a Detective!
This is the right document!
I write some specifications about it.
He was born on 17 August 1869 in Castroreale (not Casteroreale).
But now we have the certainty that after some years in the states he
always declared 1873.
Suan find me a "Genealogy Data Page" of Contessa Entellina and the Marriage was dated "9 Mar 1898 Contessa Entellina, Sicily, Italy".
So, in Italy and not in Usa.
They lived in Contessa Enetellina (not Cotrtessa Eurellina) before the emigration.
The wife was Anna Amico (yes, Anna Genovese). The Children Antonio is the buried Tony.
Now we know his birth Sept 5, 1900 in New York.
And in 1911 we know he was live and he was eleven.
For Emma the data are right, the place of birth and the year.
The ship name was Sempione (right).
Yes I would like to have a copy of the record, if you can.
Ilsos site don't work... I'll watch it later...
Jon, Thanks!
you are a Detective!
This is the right document!
I write some specifications about it.
He was born on 17 August 1869 in Castroreale (not Casteroreale).
But now we have the certainty that after some years in the states he
always declared 1873.
Suan find me a "Genealogy Data Page" of Contessa Entellina and the Marriage was dated "9 Mar 1898 Contessa Entellina, Sicily, Italy".
So, in Italy and not in Usa.
They lived in Contessa Enetellina (not Cotrtessa Eurellina) before the emigration.
The wife was Anna Amico (yes, Anna Genovese). The Children Antonio is the buried Tony.
Now we know his birth Sept 5, 1900 in New York.
And in 1911 we know he was live and he was eleven.
For Emma the data are right, the place of birth and the year.
The ship name was Sempione (right).
Yes I would like to have a copy of the record, if you can.
Ilsos site don't work... I'll watch it later...
Jon, Thanks!
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
thank you nicemusic and saunj,
Now my question is what happened to the daughter? And did the son die without children?
Can you email me with an address to send the document to?
my email is jon@joncorrado.com.
I have enjoyed this search. My search at present is at a stand still, I am waiting on documents from wahington, springfield( our state capital) and from Nocera Superiore in the Salerno provience.
Jon
Now my question is what happened to the daughter? And did the son die without children?
Can you email me with an address to send the document to?
my email is jon@joncorrado.com.
I have enjoyed this search. My search at present is at a stand still, I am waiting on documents from wahington, springfield( our state capital) and from Nocera Superiore in the Salerno provience.
Jon
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
What happened...
We need the F.B.I.
or Medium
In 1946 the daughter was live, but I have no other news about them.
Maybe she is live today, and she is ulta centenary
The research continues, and I hope you find something from Nocera Superiore.
We need the F.B.I.
or Medium
In 1946 the daughter was live, but I have no other news about them.
Maybe she is live today, and she is ulta centenary
The research continues, and I hope you find something from Nocera Superiore.
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
ah well 1946 thats not bad...... was she in new orelans or chicago? married, I think you already tried the private eye web sites. If she is in chicago I can try my detective skills....
It is extremely doubtfull that she is still alive, and if not married the trail reaches its end.
do you think this could be here????????
EMMA CORTESE 06 Dec 1906 Jun 1978 (not specified) 77045 (Houston, Harris, TX) 435-30-4241 Louisiana SS-5 Letter
Add Post-em
Search Ancestry.com
It is extremely doubtfull that she is still alive, and if not married the trail reaches its end.
do you think this could be here????????
EMMA CORTESE 06 Dec 1906 Jun 1978 (not specified) 77045 (Houston, Harris, TX) 435-30-4241 Louisiana SS-5 Letter
Add Post-em
Search Ancestry.com
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
that was from the social security death index
http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
i did an advanced search on anyone with a first name EMMA , no last name and birth of 6 dec 1906, there were 13 possablitlties, this is the only one that applied for a card in LA , the rest had no italian names. well its a chance.....
http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
i did an advanced search on anyone with a first name EMMA , no last name and birth of 6 dec 1906, there were 13 possablitlties, this is the only one that applied for a card in LA , the rest had no italian names. well its a chance.....
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
maybe i should work for the FBI? certinaly not CIA as they have arrest warents in Italy!
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
I asked at the library for the Houston Chronicle for june of 1978 on microfische , it should be shipped to the library in 4 to 6 weeks. I will see if there is an obit for emma, if there is it would list her maden name and relatives. This is realy an outside chance though
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Hi Corrado
I was talking with suan about this hypothesis.
There are no census of 10' and 20'.
We think he could have had a third name.
There are no certainties about this, but it's a possibility.
And yes maybe the Houston Chronicle library is a realy outside chance but Who knows
I was talking with suan about this hypothesis.
There are no census of 10' and 20'.
We think he could have had a third name.
There are no certainties about this, but it's a possibility.
And yes maybe the Houston Chronicle library is a realy outside chance but Who knows
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Nicemusic,
I would be interested to see the death certificate for Emma Cortese. Please send an email to the state of Texas asking if on the death cert. the parents are andrea and anna amico. I don't really feel comfortable doing this as I am not a relative. here is the site
http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/arc/vitalfaq.html
Although we do not undertake genealogical research or verification, we are happy to search for specific names (no surname requests) in our Texas vital statistics indexes. Due to the high volume of requests, we must limit each request to five specific searches. Once we have responded to your request, you are welcome to submit another.
Requests may be submitted by mail or e-mail to:
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
Archives and Information Services Division
PO Box 12927
Austin, Texas 78711-2927
geninfo@tsl.state.tx.us
Send them an email. If you want me to look at it first feel free to email it to me and I can send it back to you. Let me know......
Jon
I would be interested to see the death certificate for Emma Cortese. Please send an email to the state of Texas asking if on the death cert. the parents are andrea and anna amico. I don't really feel comfortable doing this as I am not a relative. here is the site
http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/arc/vitalfaq.html
Although we do not undertake genealogical research or verification, we are happy to search for specific names (no surname requests) in our Texas vital statistics indexes. Due to the high volume of requests, we must limit each request to five specific searches. Once we have responded to your request, you are welcome to submit another.
Requests may be submitted by mail or e-mail to:
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
Archives and Information Services Division
PO Box 12927
Austin, Texas 78711-2927
geninfo@tsl.state.tx.us
Send them an email. If you want me to look at it first feel free to email it to me and I can send it back to you. Let me know......
Jon
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
sent off
(thanks for the link).
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Hi Corrado,
News from Texas
Long Mail, but short concept: " they does not provide this information".
The link me to a Private Researchers List.
Well, Now I send to you a copy of the mail.
So, you can read.
News from Texas
Long Mail, but short concept: " they does not provide this information".
The link me to a Private Researchers List.
Well, Now I send to you a copy of the mail.
So, you can read.
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Nicemusic,
Very strainge email from Texas, At this point the LDS may be the way to go except the event may be to recent. I will give them a phone call and see what they have to say. I can't do it tommorrow as it is the anniversary of the american unilateral decleration of independence and all offices are closed. I will wait for the microfische of the newspapers from texas too.
I mailed you the natualrization papers, they can't certifiy them, it turns out only the federal government can do that but you will have a copy anyway.
all the best
jc
Very strainge email from Texas, At this point the LDS may be the way to go except the event may be to recent. I will give them a phone call and see what they have to say. I can't do it tommorrow as it is the anniversary of the american unilateral decleration of independence and all offices are closed. I will wait for the microfische of the newspapers from texas too.
I mailed you the natualrization papers, they can't certifiy them, it turns out only the federal government can do that but you will have a copy anyway.
all the best
jc
Re: Superior Court Of Chicago Is federal, state o local cour
Hey Corrado!
The copy of naturalization is arrived!
The copy of naturalization is arrived!


