Where are you searching for Boston, MA?
through Ancestry.com... sorry... forgot to mention... if the manifests I posted earlier of Daniele, Antonio and Maria are of interest, I can link them soon..
So, do you think Davide came to the US prior to 1900?
don't know...
The Davide manifests are from the Ellis site... so now we have a
Davide Cucciasone,
Born 1866 Date of Arrival: July 01, 1900
first trip to the USA Age at Arrival:  34Y    Gender:  M    Marital Status:  M ÂÂ
and a
Davide (also a barber) Tussiarone
Born 1866 Date of Arrival: March 30, 1905 Age at Arrival:  39yÂÂ
I think they are the same guy!!! I am trying to figure out who the Francesco guy is on Cucciasone's manifest...
Hey... I just looked at the Tussiarone manifest and it does say "00-04" (1900-1904)... as to what years he was in the USA...
Again.... I still think this is the
same person... who made 2 trips... that we know of... if it is the same guy... he must have gone back to Italy at one point or for whatever reason...
Sometimes immigration info on the census records are right on... and then sometimes the info on these census records are just as reliable as the transcriptions of the Ellis Island surnames... 8O
And I don't give up either. It took me 25 years to find my birthfamily, but I did it.
I'm lost for words... wanted to say something here... but how does one imagine "25 years of searching"??
Now to look for his wife and son
mfjp