Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Marriage of Nicola Salvia and Rosa Arcabascio
1823 Feb 11th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Nicola Salvia son of deceased Giuseppe Salvia and Maria Verrugi??? married Rosa Arcabascio daughter of Leonardo Arcabascio and Anna Randazzo
PG LINK RIGHT SIDE TOP
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
1823 Feb 11th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Nicola Salvia son of deceased Giuseppe Salvia and Maria Verrugi??? married Rosa Arcabascio daughter of Leonardo Arcabascio and Anna Randazzo
PG LINK RIGHT SIDE TOP
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Woohoo! Keep'em coming Marty. My tree is getting big, and these also give me more clues to look for on the trees of my DNA matches so I can figure out how we're related.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw a Leonardo Arcabascio on somebody else's tree earlier today.
Thanks!
Lisa
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw a Leonardo Arcabascio on somebody else's tree earlier today.
Thanks!
Lisa
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Oh yes, I was right. I did see Leonardo Arcabascio and Anna Randazzo on someone's tree earlier today. It was on my cousin Pontiousmaximus's tree! He has them as the parents also of Ninpha Arcabascio. So Ninpha must be the sister of The Rosa on the record you just posted for me.
Thanks Marty! (Or should I call you Smartie?, Lol!)
Thanks Marty! (Or should I call you Smartie?, Lol!)
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Good for the hookup with your dna in Italian its Ninfa=Nympha
Marriage of Leonardo Arcabascio and Anna Randazzo
1789 Nov 26th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Leonardo Arcabascio son of deceased Benedetto Arcabascio and Ninfa Arcabascio (no maiden listed) married to Anna Randazzo daughter of Angelo Randazzo and Rosa Randazzo (no maiden listed)
PG LINK LEFT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Marriage of Leonardo Arcabascio and Anna Randazzo
1789 Nov 26th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Leonardo Arcabascio son of deceased Benedetto Arcabascio and Ninfa Arcabascio (no maiden listed) married to Anna Randazzo daughter of Angelo Randazzo and Rosa Randazzo (no maiden listed)
PG LINK LEFT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Baptism of Leonardo Arcabascio
1861 Aug 28th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena baptism of Leonardo Arcabascio son of Benedetto Arcabascio and Ninfa Zito
PG LINK BOTOM RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
1861 Aug 28th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena baptism of Leonardo Arcabascio son of Benedetto Arcabascio and Ninfa Zito
PG LINK BOTOM RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Thanks Marty,
Hmmm...Anna Randazzo's father was Angelo, and on the other side (my great grandfather Rappa's side) the Marianna Randazzo's father was also Angelo (same generation but different wife). So there were either two Angelos or he was married twice.... So confusing.
Hmmm...Anna Randazzo's father was Angelo, and on the other side (my great grandfather Rappa's side) the Marianna Randazzo's father was also Angelo (same generation but different wife). So there were either two Angelos or he was married twice.... So confusing.
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Sorry Typo
adelfio wrote:Baptism of Leonardo Arcabascio
1761 Aug 28th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena baptism of Leonardo Arcabascio son of Benedetto Arcabascio and Ninfa Zito
PG LINK BOTOM RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
I'm not sure how well you can see this chart I made, but feel free to fill in any blanks that you want to!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Marriage of Giuseppe Cusumano and Catherine Barretta
1832 Nov 25 in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Giuseppe Cusumano from Borgetto son of deceased Antonio Cusumano and deceased Girolama di Marco married to Catherine Barretta daughter of Giuseppe Barretta and Elizabetta Currao
PG LINK LEFT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
1832 Nov 25 in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Giuseppe Cusumano from Borgetto son of deceased Antonio Cusumano and deceased Girolama di Marco married to Catherine Barretta daughter of Giuseppe Barretta and Elizabetta Currao
PG LINK LEFT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Thanks, those parents of Giuseppe Cusumano sound familiar. Maybe you found them before and I forgot to put them on my tree??
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
And thanks for that Arcabascio record too!
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Hello Again!
There are more Salvia's on the tree of one of my DNA matches and I don't know how they connect to mine.
There's a Mario Salvia (about 1860) married to Anna Fioredemento who had a son Ciro Salvia (1878). I have the whole tree from Ciro to current people still alive.
But I'm wondering how his father Mario would be related to my Salvia's.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Lisa
There are more Salvia's on the tree of one of my DNA matches and I don't know how they connect to mine.
There's a Mario Salvia (about 1860) married to Anna Fioredemento who had a son Ciro Salvia (1878). I have the whole tree from Ciro to current people still alive.
But I'm wondering how his father Mario would be related to my Salvia's.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Lisa
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Might be related to your Rappa line whats the user name of the tree
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
Lisapeters65
- Veteran

- Posts: 122
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 04:47
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
His username is michaeljhand49. He emailed me a printout of all descendants of Ciro Salvia. (It's his wife's family.) I didn't see any Rappas on his tree but he probably doesn't know about them yet.
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
For your cousin michaeljhand49
Marriage of Mario Salvia and Rosa (Anna) Fioredemento
1872 Jan 22nd in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Mario Salvia son of deceased Cyrus Salvia and the living Francesca Bosano??? married Rosa (Anna) Fioredemento daughter of Francesco Fioredemento and Marianna Rappa
PG LINK TO RECORD RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Baptism of Anna Rosa Fioredemento
1850 May 14th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena baptism of Anna Rosa Fioredemento daughter of Francesco Fioredemento and Marianna Rappa godparents Francesco Russo and Francesca Rappa
PG LINK TO RECORD RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Marriage of Mario Salvia and Rosa (Anna) Fioredemento
1872 Jan 22nd in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena marriage of Mario Salvia son of deceased Cyrus Salvia and the living Francesca Bosano??? married Rosa (Anna) Fioredemento daughter of Francesco Fioredemento and Marianna Rappa
PG LINK TO RECORD RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Baptism of Anna Rosa Fioredemento
1850 May 14th in the town of Borgetto church of Santa Maria Maddalena baptism of Anna Rosa Fioredemento daughter of Francesco Fioredemento and Marianna Rappa godparents Francesco Russo and Francesca Rappa
PG LINK TO RECORD RIGHT SIDE
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
