First Name: Guiseppe
Last Name: Lise
Ethnicity: Italy, North Italian
Last Place of Residence: Meano, Italy
Date of Arrival: Jun 19, 1909
Age at Arrival: 18y Gender: M Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: La Lorraine
Port of Departure: Havre
Manifest Line Number: 0028
http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManif ... 1624020058
WW1 record... ? Maybe I'll search again...Found "World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record" for Joseph Toia on Ancestry... but again i don't have access to this. Can anybody possibly help?
There's a Joe Toia
Name: Joe Toia
City: St Louis
County: St Louis (Independent City)
State: Missouri
BirthPlace: Italy (Partinico, Palermo.....)
Birth Date: 8 Sep 1896
Roll: 1683695
DraftBoard: 4
Did you mean a Giuseppe Lise?
World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record (had 3 children by then)
Name: Joseph Lise
City: Manhattan
County: New York
State: New York
BirthPlace: Italy
Birth Date: Mar 14 1891
Race: White
Roll: 1765593
DraftBoard: 90
Maria

