Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

jcsm400 wrote:suanj & Janice,

Missingyou website plainly says that email addresses anf other information confidental.

Not sure how you are wording your request, but maybe ask them to email her and ask them to confirm to you that the email address is still working. Also mention how old she is. Maybe this will get them to do it.

Just a suggestion.

jcsm
yes I know that the info are confidential, but as we can find the person after some year from message? they can helpus! hoping, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

Suanj,

Could be Jillian, Jill, Julie, Giuliana...maybe possible Judy :? ...This would be the first census. Giuliana is my guess. But the first daugter is Julia....so that is probably not right. I think the record is misspelled...


Could it be Tillie...short for ? Or could it be Fillie (short for Filomena, Filemina), like you previously thought? :?

Here are some variations for Gertrude:

Trudy Rudy Gerta Gerda Truda True Greta

Nuccia :?
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

I think it looks like a T......... :? Also, another version is Gertie.....
DeLisa
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

or Gillie?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

Yes......could be.......look at the G for the Giaquinto.......
DeLisa
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

I cannot find the Jack/James Giaquinto family ( Martha and Julia, John, Carrie, Gillie/Jillie/Tillie) in 1930 census...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

It could be Gillie...that's what I was thinking...let me try to see how they speled in trying the census info...

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

and Gillie what first name can be? thanks, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

Here is how it's transcribed..

1920 United States Federal Census Recordinfo
about Tillie Giaquinto
Name: Tillie Giaquinto
[Tillie Giangrande]
Age: 3 months
Estimated birth year: abt 1919
Birthplace: New Jersey
Race: White
Home in 1920: Paterson Ward 7, Passaic, New Jersey
Sex: Female
Marital status: Single
Relation to Head of House: Daughter
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Image: 1074

Doesn't tell us much. We really need to find that 1930 census... :roll:

Nuccia :(
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

hmmmm.... if Tillie what first name could be? I cannot find this family in 1930 census, in nobody State... this is a problem... thanks Lisa, kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

It could be Gillian, Jill, how about if the census taker meant to write Gellie?

Nuccia :?:
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

I am on ancestry now.....there are 75 correct spelling of Giaquinto.........I will go thru them all one by one and see if there is anything of interest......
wishing for luck :lol:
Hugs,
Lisa
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

:roll: :?: !!! ehhh! this search need a great effort and again no reply from missing you, but here are the 11.32 AM and perhaps they search.. oh I hope really in a reply from missing you, and so... all well!! thanks, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

I'm checking for James Giaquinto using soundex...theres a few census I haven't seen before. I'll post as I go along and need opinions. I'll delete what we rule out after.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9232/imagex2gr.gif

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

I found this but it may not mean anything and be such a tease but I'll post anyway..

Florida Divorce Index, 1927-2001 Recordinfo
about Gertrude [Giaquinto]
Name: Gertrude [Giaquinto]
Gender: Female
Spouse's Name: Carmine B Giaquinto
Divorce Date: 1951
County: Flagler
Certificate Number: 14783

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply