Hi guys,
Coming down to the wire here...... thanks for you help all along, I will try to help the newbies too.
1. Can I just write a letter referencing birth and death certificates with the itlaian and americanized frist names, like < I certify that Antonio Corrado, mentioned on the birth cert, is the same person as Anthony Corrado>?
2. Does the Certificate of non-existance need an apostile?
3. Anyone go thought the Chicago consulate lately? What about the horror stories, have they got their act together?
mille grazie
Jon
a few stupid questions......
Re: a few stupid questions......
Jon, I will have my appointment in two weeks, and I will try to post afterward to let you know how things progress.
When I went to the Consulate to show my documents the first time, I was told that all name descrepancies needed to be amended, so that is what I did.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
When I went to the Consulate to show my documents the first time, I was told that all name descrepancies needed to be amended, so that is what I did.
Buona fortuna,
Benito

