This is what I received in the mail on my grandfather. Can anyone translate any of it? If not.. what would be the order of the names listed? Thanks. If nothing is attached... I apologize.
Linda
translation if possible
translation if possible
Linda Ann Thompson
Re: translation if possible
I haven't been able to make a clearer copy. What does cajetani conj. mean? I'm assuming I have the godparents listed here also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Linda
Linda
Linda Ann Thompson
Re: translation if possible
Il giorno 23 di gennaio 1868LindaAnn wrote:...What does cajetani conj. mean?...
Facciotti Angelo Luigi figlio dei coniugi Giovanni Battista del fu Lorenzo e Marcol(??) Giacopini figlia di Gaetano nato il giorno 23 di gennaio e il giorno 24... (i think there is a piece missing, then there is a name:) Zanoni Antonio.
Padrini Lorenzo Girelli del fu Francesco e Giuseppa Giacopini figlia di Gaetano di questo parrocchia.
L.

