I was fortunate enough to come into some old family photos... but I can't make out the handwriting well enough to even copy into an online translator.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!
~b
Photo Captions
Re: Photo Captions
I think the Italian words are
e questo sono io che mi sto facento un becchiere di vino
Cognato e zio Giuseppe Capobianco
I believe this translates to: and this is me (it says I) who is making myself (meaning "pouring myself") a glass of wine-
brother-in-law and uncle, Giuseppe Capobianco
e questo sono io che mi sto facento un becchiere di vino
Cognato e zio Giuseppe Capobianco
I believe this translates to: and this is me (it says I) who is making myself (meaning "pouring myself") a glass of wine-
brother-in-law and uncle, Giuseppe Capobianco
- cwgrlbelle
- Newbie

- Posts: 11
- Joined: 14 Jan 2006, 00:00
Re: Photo Captions
thank you!!
i have 4 more, but for some reason they won't upload.
i have one large group portrait - but that one has no writing. each of the individual family portraits has the name on the back... but i can't read the writing. my aunt thinks my grandfather had three brothers - i was hoping to figure out which family photo was the sister.
thank you again!
i have 4 more, but for some reason they won't upload.
i have one large group portrait - but that one has no writing. each of the individual family portraits has the name on the back... but i can't read the writing. my aunt thinks my grandfather had three brothers - i was hoping to figure out which family photo was the sister.
thank you again!
