Hi guys,
I was wondering if anybody has ever written to Chiesa Madre in Bagheria or done any research there? I have used up all the municipal records, and want to go further back but I was wondering if they charge anything, ever repond to letters, make copies of entries or anything like that?? Some towns never even bother to respond, so just wondering if it would be a waste of time to write.
Thanks
La Chiesa Madre in Bagheria Sicily
Re: La Chiesa Madre in Bagheria Sicily
Churches are tough to get enough from sometimes its better to get a researcher to start in the area to see if the records are available or write to a potential relative in the town of Bagheria that's near the church and ask to help (YOU CAN GOOGLE MAP) with your quest
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: La Chiesa Madre in Bagheria Sicily
Hi Marty, yea that's not a bad idea, I've thought about contacting people with same last who might be related but didn't want to intrude. But hey, yea, if I can find a researcher over there who is willing that would be great! Thanks!

