Applying for Dual Citizenship US/Italian

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
JosephLosi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Nov 2014, 00:28
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Applying for Dual Citizenship US/Italian

Post by JosephLosi »

Hello,

I am looking for someone in the US (or an English speaker in Italy) that can help me with application for my Italian Citizenship. Would like to work with a professional in this area, preferably someone on the West Coast of the US. If you do this type of work, please send me a link to your website.

I think I have a good number of the doc's needed for application. I do know that my Paternal GF, who was born in Sicily, became a naturalized US citizen after my father's birth in the US. I have the docs to prove that.

Please contact me via email:

Joseph A. Losi
206-595-2577
joseph.losi@gmail.com
1511 11th Ave W #4
Seattle, WA 98119
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Applying for Dual Citizenship US/Italian

Post by mler »

Joseph, why do you think you need the help of a professional to do this? Most of us do this on our own, and we will be happy to guide you if you have any questions.
antonio1874
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 12:10

Re: Applying for Dual Citizenship US/Italian

Post by antonio1874 »

I think Joseph is probably asking because it seems like a daunting task when you look at the paperwork alone. For example, to request the original birth records, since most of us don't know which specific provincial offices the records are at. And that is just step 1. I would love to do this on my own (and just posted similar question).

Is there a good topic on this forum that details the steps to get started? Grazie!
Post Reply