Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
Looking for information on Lucrezia Venturi, she married Pietro Pieretti, I believe in Lucca,Italy. They had a son Giovanni born 1790 in Lucca, he died in1872. I can’t find any birth or death dates for Lucrezia Venturi or Pietro Pieretti . Thank you for your help.
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
For anything before 1851 you need to search under Florence.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
Thank you, I will try searching records that way.
